Wednesday, October 27, 2010

because u loved me

this is not random

i was thinking about a lot of stuff lately. minus the exams and all. its about my future and my ridiculous thoughts about how my life would turn out in the future. remember that i played the ouija board ? i can still recall some questions and answers and i kept thinking about them lately. i noe all of that is plain kurafat but hahah saje terfikir la kan.


some of the Q/A


will i get my BMW?

YES


am i going to to be happy at arau?

YES


will i meet my soulmate there?

NO


how old will i get marry?

21....


REALLY?

NO!


THEN?

40! (wtf?? F**K U ZOEZA) hahahaha


okk


will i be a housewife?

YES


ohh and this date always bugging me 5/11


HAHAH okaayy weirdooo ouija board. like my mom said, its only a game so dont worry about it. but when i think about those question and compare to my life rite now. im pretty much happier now. and i noe its corny but i love you muhammad haziq. thank you for bringing some or should i say, a lot of jiwang feelings in me. :) okk you guys ini amat jiwang. first one from me yo!



No comments:

Post a Comment