Wednesday, March 31, 2010

connie dog is the new snoop dog

do you noe what im thinking rite now?
no, you people have nooo idea..
seriously think think think!!!
use your megatron phychic powers!

I WANNA EAT!!!
EAT! EAT! EATTTTTT!

IM A MONSTERRRR!!!!!!

use my teeth to robek people's clothes.
ayayayaaiii im soo bored and hungry. u noe i got this syndrom, where im sooo hungry but when there's food in front of me, i would just loose my appetite.

there's one time i wanted to eat connie dog so badly and i kept telling everyone connie dog connie dog connie dog and then my appetite just went poof! alakazam no selera..whats happening to me???

if anybody can meningkatkan my selera, i will give them a kiss. yess kiss bebeh
KISS KISS KISSS!! AWWW!

ps. i need nescafe! i didnt drink my nescafe for one whole day. i need my booozee. screw lipton tea. makes my tounge mati pucuk ==

No comments:

Post a Comment