Friday, August 13, 2010

peacock-cock

last 2 weeks, i finally got the chance to go back to petaling jaya! yess! after 1 ++ months here in arau dapat jugak balik. well i wanted to go to mtv world stage but sadly i cant but it's ok, the main reason i went back home is because i wanted to:

1. spend my time with my family and friends
2.makan roti canai sampai puas. seriously takde makhluk bernama mamak dekat perlis ni. klau ada pon susah nak cari.
3. mcd french fries and sundae. yum yum
4.shopping

basically, out of 4, 1 je yang tercapai. haihh but its ok. im happy just by seeing my room and my cat,olie. rindunyaaa bau bilik. and comments that i get was 'mimi dah hitam'
great! ahahah i told you guys that im pocahontas now.

watched inception (heheh inception kan cerita yang kita tengok aritu) and my oh myyy kepala pusing kepala pusing. the most complicated movie that i ever seen but overall it was nice. ;p

im kinda not in the mood that day maybe its becoz of bus lag kott hahah term baru duduk dalam bas 8 jam kott. hell it was damn tired. and guess what! masa dalam bus, me and my friend jie kena pukau! O.O

seriously tak tipu. hahahah if you're taking a bus to alor setar, please sorok bag duit and yang paling bagus, buat2 tido coz i tell you, alor setar banyak gila beggars naik bus. and they will pukau you. hohoho

anyways had a great time here. eventho my time was very limited but it's ok, it's alright.

ohhh and sorry if i didnt get the chance to meet some of you guys. miss you all soooo much! muah muaaah hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment