Monday, August 23, 2010

dont call me bebeh!

hello wonderful people!!!
I NURUL SYAMIMI BINTI IBRAHIM


hereby to announce myself, that im


OFICIALLY 18!!!!


auwmmm
whats that number again?




















say whattt???
















HAHAHAHHA OKK im just 18.

neways. how did i celebrate my 18th birthday?


hmmm...


basically i spent my birthday sleeping..


yess people, i woke up early, went to study room just to get the air-cond, then at 12 in the afternoon termenung lama-lama and then i slept until 5pm. what a great way to celebrate my birthday rite? hahaha sedih gilaa.. but that was that. went berbuka puasa and celebrated my birthday at Secret Recipe. ofcourse, birthday girl needs her birthday cake rite hahah..


eventho the celebration was simple, i appreciate it very much..














thanks everyone, i feel loved! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment