Friday, October 9, 2009

tippssss!!

ALERT ALERTT!!! THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT!! I GOT SOME TIPS TO SHARE WITH..
YOU!!!
yesss!! you!!!
hahahahha relax... this is not spm tips ke apa.
is just that i decided to share some of my nenek kebayan tips with you guys.
have you ever experience this situation where i suddenly sit next to you and whisper something saucy and juicy???.. hahaha of course la tak pernah kann?? hoho that would be scary and creepy.
bet if i'll do that nobody wants to go near me.
anyway during my past time.. i read lots of unknown magazine and not to mention some of them are good and also ridiculous. i get lots of rare infos and tips pretty much about everything. Actually not everything la saje nak exaggerate skit. heheh
soo..yeah. I was thinking if i have no material to write for this blog i can share some of my ilmu majalah with you guys. bak kata pepatah
"sharing is caring"
"kedekut ilmu is a no no"
hehhee..i'll post something in the future..maybe once a week or month im gonna share with you guys a little bit of what i discover. And of course it depends on my mood and time and fresh new infos and everything cause well, spm is getting near.
goodbye wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment