Saturday, January 21, 2012

LDR sucks! :(

Hubby sent this video to me..



After watching..

goosshhh, what did I get myself into..This video makes me missing my boy so much. Grr. I know that this video contains a lot of mooshy kissing scenes but it really touches my feelings. It's like I can relate how they feel and all. For those who's in LDR they sure know the feeling of being far away from their loved ones and I have to say that eventho me and my boy tak sampai 5983 miles away. He's in Malacca je pon but it's really hard for not being able to see each other and it's killing me that I couldn't be there with him during the hard times. The feeling of missing him is almost unbearable sometimes *jiwang mood but it's true. It's hard.

It's harder if you know that you still can't see each other even if ada holiday pon and the parting time is the worst. I think I can't hold back my tears everytime I know that we will be apart the next day. :( I often jealous whenever I see other couples dekat campus and I get angry if people don't appreciate their partner. grr.

but im grateful that I'm not that far away from Haziq like that couple. Eventho that I'm far in the north and he's in the south but we're still in Malaysia. There's no different time zone and we can still text,call and skype. Plus it's just a 10 hours drive from Perlis to Melaka. It's been a month now since I last saw him and there are 2 months to go till we meet each other again.I just have to be patient that's all.

1 comment: