Monday, August 15, 2011

wish #1 and #2

ribena 2 hari lepas,keropok tamtam,wafer chocolate,maggie basi, air twister apple, vanilla coke, bedak sejuk, nescafe and tepung = Yummayhhh

Seriously wasnt expecting any pranks for my birthday coz firstly, bulan puasa and most of the time my frens looks like mayat hidup. hahah so wajibla mesti dorang malas kan nak buat2 benda ni. Second was i wasn't mengharapkan anything poonn. hahah paling berserah je.

but then, it turned out that last night was the most epic birthday moment i've ever had. I sprint as far as i could to run away from them with my handbag siap kena kejar dengan Zikri who was cyling that time. (thank god i wear my seluar pj je. the nice one ofcoz), throw pepsi ala2 pepperspray to him and managed to run away and get back to my room safely. if i joined 100m running i wolud have won dah.

haha oh well, that doesnt last long. Eventho i managed to get back to my room, they attack jugak. tak serik2. My frens actually drag me out of my room by my legs! Sumpah kuat gila. Sama ada they'r very strong or im so ringan hoho. but gila la macam orang nak kena culik. All the neighbours were like muka bitchy gila and i was screaming like pondan. and woooshh disimbah juga at last by their secret ingredient.

it was lovely. and i smelled like vomits! Ahhhhh...seriously air tu jejek gila. macam sosej yang ketul-ketul. yucks! Bukan itu sahaja, my towel was stolen when i was bathing. nice one. but i balas balik baling air sabun. haih. tak larat nak lari naked :p

had a really nice birthday eventhough kena simbah bagai and i have to shampoo my hair 3 times to get those sotong out of my hair. I feel so appreciated and loved by everyone. Eventho that i always complaining about not being cared and appreciated, you guys really proved me wrong last night. Thank you everyone for everything.

and to Farhana Atiqah, don't worry dear, you are next! hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment