Monday, September 5, 2011

Raya 2011

Selamat Hari Raya everyone!! Maaf zahir dan batin! this Raya wasn't that bad after all. A week before holidays, I was so eager to go back home. Like a lil bit too excited that I literally jump around the house when i got back home. But then, suddenly I don't feel that anymore. Oh well, screw that. I'm not gonna talk about my emotional crisis, focus on raya here please.

So yeah, went back to Negeri Sembilan on the 3rd day of raya and it was awesoomme!!!
Played mercun with my favorite cousins dengan main gusti with the toddlers bagai. Aww really had so much fun! Brings back all the childhood memories everytime my family and I balik kampung :') and guess what, I'm not that bad with toddlers ok! I can handle them, in my own ways of course. hehe

ohh and thanks everyone for coming to my house and merealisasikan my plan nak berkonvoi beraya. Oklah, walaupun 2 buah rumah je and also thank you to Zaf jugak for letting us crash to your house. Yelah, time raya la kita nak berjumpa. Lepas ni everyone will be busy with their degree and stuff ntah bila nak kumpul ramai-ramai lagi.

again, selamat hari raya aidilfitri maaf zahir dan batin. :) I think i gained weight dah. I can feel my thighs wobbling macam beyonce nak meletup.

No comments:

Post a Comment