Sunday, August 14, 2011

wish #9

Hello wonderful peeps. I did it! I fly back home ALONE! In the middle of ramadhan just to fulfill one of my mission. For those who didn't know anything or just reading my blog, I have a mission to myself that I would some back home during the weekend of my birthday. Bukan dapat sambut birthday kat rumah pon but the feeling is ahhh.. satisfactiooonnn..


Most of my friends didn't know about my plan. Well, dorang ingatkan my plan ni main-main but then jadi jugak. haha. A week before i went home, it was super busy week for me. Like tahap gaban. Assignments bertimbun-timbun and deadlines dekat-dekat, moc meeting lah, mandarin and sume bagai lah. Thank god i finished most of them on time. Seriously rasa macam super woman coz for the first time, everything is according to plan.



for short, i'm very proud of myself. All this while, i always have a list of plans but i never accomplish them. Mostly bcoz im not that daring enough and sometimes I think too much of what other people think about me. For once, I wanted something to be all about me. It's ok to do something nice for yourself and not thinking about others once in a while. And sometimes you do need to stop caring about others for a moment and see if they cared for you like you did or not. This is like yoga dalaman jugakla. And so far, I know who really cares and who's not. wooo..



Overall, my trip was worth it. I had a very lovely weekend with my wonderful homies and family :D

No comments:

Post a Comment