Wednesday, December 15, 2010

THE LIST

hello wonderful people, i realised that this blog has been dead for a while. hahah lazy me. im busy accomplishing my so-called-list. it's a what-to-do list during the holiday of course but i didnt tell anyone coz i have the same theory as fadzil's. im scared the i might jinx my own list! :O i would'nt want it to happend rite? :D

neways one of my mission was to meet up with everyone. yes bebeh EVERYONE
RESULT : BERJAYA!

hahah eventho jumpa tengah jalan je tapi jumpa jugak kan

family vacation
RESULT : BERES!

hmmm...

shopping
RESULT : almost

movies
RESULT : almost jugak

outings and dating with hubby
RESULT : takkan pernah habis :p

hmmm.. thats all for now. this is a super short update on my recent activities. mann i think i should get a twitter account, baru rasa macam celebrity skit.

1 comment:

  1. I think, I jinxed all the things on my list.
    Anyway, you should get yourself a twitter account :)

    ReplyDelete