Sunday, September 26, 2010

boleh tak, malas

hello wonderful people, this weeks its been a super long week for me. I felt like its been months since i got back here from the holidays coz i really really reluctant to be back here in uitm. I even try to mogok by not packing my stuff and told my parents that the bus will arrive at 2pm but it was actually at 1.30 pm just to miss the bus but sadly, nooo that just did not happend to me.

I realised i complained a lot these past few days which is so not my nature. Omg what happened to my 'go with the flow' thingy. blegh..

things that happened to me for these past few days (im too lazy to write super long words but i just did, now!)

- super lazy to menempuh hari-hari lecture bla bla bla. basuh kain stuff .
hmm i was fashionably late as usual on my first class, as always but this time, i loike coz why oh why?? everybody was kecoh-ing that im engaged haha! made my day

-everybody keeps coming to my room when i was in my anti social mood
its like my room number was written all over me.but mana dorang nak tau i was in anti social mood kan? kasihann..

-anti social mood
btw i dont have mood swings ok. just wanna be anti social for 24 hours

-test,quizez,assignments
ok, that one normal la. but tiba-tiba je everything nak buat sekaligus. no more relax time already. and i really suck at my accounts. need tutor. but i found one now. :)

-some people can be sooo perasan
that one goes to some people that annoy me. I seldom annoyed. but if i was annoyed, meaning that person is reallly super annoying and i just wanna bom je orang tu hahaha. Ganas. but i loike. ok nothing to do with perasan ==

-i miss everybody
actually this goes to muhammad haziq. hahah kidding yo. i miss everyone ofcoz

hmm the rest i cant think of it anymore. see told ya i complained a lot these days but just for this week kott..

"bila seseorang itu stress, lemak-lemak akan terkumpul di perut" :O

No comments:

Post a Comment