Monday, July 5, 2010

iam no more a sleeping beauty, call me pocahontas

hello wonderful people. at last! the bloody hell toots toots orientation week is gone! oh im sooo glad that it was over. when i reached here at uitm for the first time i didnt expect to get through all this streneous and over exhausting period of my life.

basically i have to rush and rush for every single thing during the orientation week. jalan berbatu2 cam ritual apa tah. if there's a walking meter yang boleh kira brape kilometer dah berjalan i think i already jalan dari johor sampai perlis dah.

and yang tak leh blah, first2 dah dah kena dimalukan depan orang ramai. the OC ( seniors garang2 yang in chare of the programme) tangkap me coz my hair was red. okk that part i can accept but the thing is, they tempatkan me along with girls yang merokok and pierce merata. pfftttt. they even jerit kuat2 and kata kitaorng ni budak2 merokok. cis!

but towards the end, it was for our own benefits jugakla. without benda2 ni we would probably still blurr about our surroundings. and people...i dyed my hair back to black

im black and my hair is black. grrr.. pocahontas lagi lawaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment